Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day Letter

Dear Dad,

Today I have to dig deep and tell you everything there is to say - we both know we're both OLD now - and time is so precious, we shouldn't waste any second - and am thankful after everything you've been through the past two years, we still have you with us and much stronger too.

Thank you for your resilience, your strength and the fine examples you set for your children. Growing up, thank you for showing us, you care about mom and without a second thought, sharing the load of caring for us with her. You cook and clean up after us as well as mom does. Its something I also learn to value in cherishing my wife, I know how to show how to love her.

Dad, we're so lucky to have you in our lives. For showing us how a little dirt and scrape won't hurt as long as good, honest hard work is done. For all the life lessons, you've shared, I have made it a point of sharing it with my own children.

Happy Fathers Day to the man I owe it all to! To the toughest guy with the biggest heart! I appreciate your love and for making me the man I am today.

Love you Dad!

Your son,
Bastille

No comments: