Monday, February 13, 2017

I Love You with All My Heart and Soul Letter

Here's an awesome Happy Valentine's Day letter:

Dear Leila,

Thank you for bringing me so much joy and happiness in the last 3 months of being together.
Hope you don't mind me sweetheart as I share my feelings.

You do know I had this big crush on you and even now, when you smile at me, I still feel the same tics and nervousness, delight and delirium whenever you look my way. I just can't believe you took a shot at me and I'm glad things worked out this way for us. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! And I'm just hoping you feel the same way too!

 I love you with all my heart and soul. And I can't wait to say these same words in person. A tweet, a msg, a post can't do - so I'm flying out this afternoon to be with you my love. Can't wait!

I'm glad we're celebrating our first Valentine's Day together.
Cheers to many more with you my darling!

Ross

No comments: